Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nesting

So everyone talked about this nesting instinct that was supposed to kick in just before Collin was born and it didn't. As a matter of fact I think Robert was more into getting the house organized than I was. Now, all of a sudden when I'm getting no sleep and trying to figure out this mom thing I'm nesting like crazy. Everyday when Collin goes down for a nap I am deep cleaning something. The ridiculous part is that I must have let things go way too far while I was pregnant because it is taking forever. Hopefully, I'll be done by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Katie said...

can you send a bit of that "nesting" instinct to my house? if i have to wait until i'm pregnant/on maternity leave to really clean the way that I want then I'm in BIG trouble!!! send some my way...my house needs it - BADLY! -kbt