Wednesday, December 9, 2009

On The Road Again....

...I just can't wait to get on the road again - ok, so that last part may be a lie. As I pulled out of the driveway all I could hear was Willie Nelson in my head. Funny, considering I've never listened to his music. I love visiting the people, but the road tripping is tiring, especially with a 2-year-old. Oh, how many chicken nugget meals can one child eat :)

In any case, we left Tuesday afternoon to start our trip around SC. Seems we tour this state a lot. Must be all of those people we love that live here. So, we made it to Laurens Tuesday night. We are here enjoying time with Robert's family until Saturday. Then, Saturday is Stella's big day. My niece turns 1 next week and we will be celebrating her birthday Saturday. That post is to follow.

So, after Stella's birthday we will go to my sister's house in Charleston to finish Christmas shopping (not shopping AT her house, but to that town to finish shopping WITH her). Then, it's back to Jacksonville for a Christmas party. Whew! No matter how hard we try the season is always busy, but busy with family, friends and festive events - which makes the time joyful.

Here's to our crazy schedule, busy lives and all the love one family can hold.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

columbia???

Kaiti said...

just long enough for a birthday party. sorry :( we'll catch you next time around