Sunday, March 7, 2010

Moments with Meme


YES, that is my 87-year-old grandmother playing catch with Collin. It was the most precious thing ever. The kind of moments you carry forever in your heart that can make you smile at any moment. The red ball in the middle is airborn and Collin is laughing hysterically. He had such a wonderful time and Meme did too.
After we left the Wickers we drove to my grandmother's in Sumter. It is the perfect place to split up the trip and is a great reason to stop and stretch the trip. We got there only planning to stay overnight, but ended up staying for 3 days. It was wonderful. We just had such a great visit with her. Meme and Collin played the whole time. All I can say is that I hope I can still keep up with a 2-year-old when I'm her age.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for posting that and for sharing how very precious every single moment becomes. I love you for being there!!!! Mom