Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Craziness...

that is my life. I'm starting to wonder how I ever had time to work. Ok, so that is a little dramatic. I am the first to admit that I lead a life of relative leisure since I resigned from teaching last year. However, my life still is, none the less, crazy.
In the past 4 weeks we have welcomed Robert home only to see him off again. But, we were able to pack in a ton of family time before he left. I was spending time with my guys instead of blogging, so here's a recap.



Thanks to a little help from my sister we had a wonderful vacation at the beach. Collin loved playing in the pool with daddy, and really isn't interested in water that doesn't have an appropriate ledge from which to jump. We took Collin to see his first movie in a theatre - Toy Story 3, of course. We went to the park, worked in the yard, watched pre-season football and just had a wonderful time being a family. Fortunately this latest trip won't be as long.


No comments: