Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Computer Illiterate CAN be Taught

Yes! I figured it out, and mostly on my own I might add. I have given the blog a new look and mastered (ok, not really mastered) Adobe Photoshop. I usually count myself as an intelligent person, but when it comes to computers the blond comes out strong (no offense to my blond friends :)
So, here we are revamped and excited about keeping our friends and family up to date on the comings and goings of the Wicker family. I figure if my working friends can keep up with a blog I surely should be able to find the time to keep up with one. Then again, I should be able to find time to exercise too :) One thing at a time.

2 comments:

charlestonyaya said...

This looks great!!! So excited that you are going to keep us all updated!! love, Mom

Michael and Christina said...

welcome back :)