Monday, September 5, 2011

Soccer Mom

I am officially a Soccer Mom!!  I'm not sure I could have ever dreamed I would be here, but, SUV and all, I went with Collin to his very first practice.  It was hysterical and he LOVED it!!  5 toddlers were able to focus and listen for 45 minutes.  They were sweaty and dirty and tired by the end.  And oh so excited.  The only issue they may have will be at game time, when there is only ONE ball.  See, as parents, we teach our children to share and not to take things from other people.  Then, we sign them up for sports and don't understand why they get upset and cry when someone takes the ball away from them.  It must be horribly confusing for them.  So, at practice, each child has his/her own ball, and all works pretty well.  We'll see how it goes at game time :)




No comments: