Tuesday, September 11, 2012

First Day of School

YES, both of my children started school!  Ok, so Legare is really just going to Parents' Morning Out one day a week, but, none the less, she has a bookbag, she takes a snack, she brings home artwork and plays with other children...sounds like school to me.  I am so hopeful that she will love it as much as Collin does...so far, so good.

Collin started a kinder-prep program this year at the preschool he has been attending.  I have been so excited about him participating in this program, and can tell you I have NOT been disappointed.  Collin has always loved school, but not like he does this year.  He is thrilled to go everyday.  He doesn't bat an eye at the extra hour he is there.  He is excited to tell me about what he is learning and doing each and every day.  I think he is soaking up the structure and challenge of the class.  He is learning so much and I am so excited for all that this year holds for him.



No comments: