Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!


So, we celebrated a day late, but it was so much fun. I got to meet more of my extended family. We drove (yes, in the car again) to Orlando for some 4th of July fun. Mom put me in my patriotic outfit and even had a back up one in case I got sick. But don't you know I didn't even need that. I went all day and didn't mess up my outfit. Now, mom had to change HER shirt (I think that was my fault :)

I played in the pool, sort of. There were lots of big kids (my cousins) and besides mom didn't bring me a swimsuit. She didn't have one either and she says I can't go by myself. So, I just dipped my feet in.

We had so much fun!!! Mom and everyone else got GREAT smelling BBQ. I was only allowed to have my bottle. But, Kaka slipped me a taste of banana pudding - SHHH, don't tell my mom.

No comments: